Roof Maintenance Program
Crest will provide FREE proper roof maintenance you can relax and have peace of mind. Are you ensuring that your investment is protected and maintained to avoid unexpected, costly problems? Your roof may not be that old or it may be nearing its life expectancy but like all things your roof will require maintenance. Damage to your roof could occur in a number of ways that are never seen until it is too late. Buckling shingles, drought, cracked pipe flashings, ice dams, gutters, animal and pest damage to name a few. Undetected damage and leaks could cause significant damage to insulation, walls, wood rot etc. The National Roofing Contractors Association suggests that a roof should be inspected at least twice annually. Also, some membrane warranties require regular maintenance for the warranty to stay effective. Warranties cover material performance and workmanship during installation. The Multifamily Maintenance Program includes:
- Two inspections annually
- Clean debris from roof pans/gutters/drains
- Inspect and caulk all flashings as needed
- Seal all roof penetrations as needed
- Repair nail pops and secure loose shingles as needed
- Priority scheduling in the event of a leak or storm emergency
Scheduling is weather permitting and may be subject to change. A written estimate will be provided for any additional or major repairs necessary. You will have documentation on the performance of the roof, a feature to potential buyers when selling. Protection from fraudulent, fly by night companies during storms by having an established relationship with a roofer you can trust.
CREST DISASTER RELIEF
IN-THE-DARK DISASTER RECOVERY SERVICES HAVE BEEN THE STANDARD. UNTIL NOW.
When disaster strikes, knowing what to do and who to turn to for help is overwhelming— for anybody. The urgency to get things back to normal as quickly as possible can lead to smart people falling prey to less-than-desirable disaster recovery companies. Not anymore.
Crest Disaster Relief is a refreshingly different choice for Disaster Recovery Services. Not because we’re geniuses, but because we solve the biggest challenges plaguing the industry. While the “other guys” use outdated practices, questionable marketing tactics, and alignment with insurance companies, CDR is changing the game with our recovery processes and services.
- Extensive experience in identifying true disaster impact
- Complete damage reports within hours of site arrival
- Accurate calculations o impact and reconstruction costs up front—ensuring fair recovery amounts from insurance companies
- Total transparency of true damage details with graphic documentation
- Scientific recommendations and undisputable evidence of damage to build solid recovery cases for insurance companies
- Property improvement assessments use the disaster to your advantage to make your property better than before
REAL PROTECTION, TRUE TRANSPARENCY, FAST RECOVERY With CDR, it’s more than just getting your property back to shape. It’s about acting with deliberate speed, keeping you in the loop throughout the entire process, getting you fair reimbursement for the damages, and finding ways to make the property even better than it was before. No wonder we are trusted by some of the largest corporations in the country to restore and protect their properties.