Most homeowners don’t think to call a roofing company until it’s too late. A heavy storm will blow through their neighborhood and cause massive amounts of damage to their roof that will not only lead to costly repairs but can also cause damage to the interior of the home. Leaks, flooding, and wood rot can all be caused by water seeping through cracks and damage on the roof’s surface after a storm, but there’s a way to prevent this. It’s important to inspect your roof before the storm season rolls around. Here’s why;
- Your roof may already be damaged
- A previous storm may have caused underlying damage
- Pre-existing damage leaves your home vulnerable
- Your roof may be too old to withstand the incoming storm season
- It’s better to be proactive than retroactive!
Subscribe to Crest Exteriors's Blog